About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Nurgle

Sorry, caught a virus from Nurgle and am resting in bed for the past couple of weeks.

Once I fight off Nurgle's curse with the Emperor's blessings, I'll be returning to the Guard (or partying with the Thousand Sons). We'll see. I still have the Mechademia conference to attend this weekend, so it's gonna be hard. I also have no money for Warhammer 40,000, especially for the next few months. Need to buy food and pay rent. So I'll see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment