About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Anyone knows what happened to Charlie and elite40K?

Apparently Charlie has gone missing, and removed/deleted his elite40K blog. I tried to contact him via email, but his email seems to be deleted too. Anyone knows what happened to him? From what I last heard, he seemed pretty unhappy with 8th edition or something like that. But he was building a Tallarn Desert Raiders army?

2 comments:

  1. Just went to see if he had any updates and saw that his blog is gone. Hope the guy is ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I've been looking for his blog since September, and to my surprise he's gone. I hope he's all right too.

      Delete