About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, December 22, 2023

Skitarii Hunter Cohort reinforcements

I assembled more Skitarii infantry. A mix of Skitarii Rangers and Vanguard, because I already have a bunch, and I just needed like 3 more for my Skitarii Rangers, to field 4 10-men squads. As for the Skitarii Vanguard, I thought I needed like 7 more for a second squad. And now I can field a total of 6 Skitarii infantry squads - 4 Ranger squads and 2 Vanguard squads. Nice.


Yay. I also assembled three more Ironstrider Ballistarii/Sydonian Dragoons. As always, I left the riders detached so that I can swap them out, and I'm trying to get Ironstrider rider bits, but...no luck so far. Maybe in the future. But I can certainly field 3 Sydonian Dragoons and 2x2 Ironstrider Ballistarii now. Probably would be just 3 Sydonian Dragoons and 2 Ironstrider Ballistarii, with the second squadron waiting in the wings for bigger games like Onslaught.

Actually, that's why I got these guys. I plan to eventually field a 3,000 point army of Skitarii Hunter Cohort, and now I can! Before, I didn't have the points to field a 3,000 point army, but now I do. Yay!


Oh, and I also painted a bunch of Dark Angels. Not complete yet, but hopefully I can finish painting them tomorrow. Once I've painted them, I'll proceeed to painting my Skitarii. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment