About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Dark Angels battle group

I have finally finished painting my Dark Angels battle group! Yay! As you can see, they compose of a Praetor in Cataphractii Terminator armor, 5 Cataphractii Terminators, 5 Veterans, 5 Interemptors, 5 guys in a plasma repeaters tactical support squad, and 10 Inductii. The Terminators have a Land Raider Proteus as a dedicated support, and rounding them out is a Deredeo Dreadnought talon of 2. By the way, one of the Dreadnoughts was painted by my friend. He was kind enough to offer and paint one for me, and I'm sure you can tell which was painted by me and which was painted by him.


I just realized they are armed entirely with energy weapons. Volkite and plasma. With the exception of the Dreadnoughts and their heavy bolters, nobody has any bolt or auto weapons. Everyone has plasma and volkite. Veterans have volkite serpenta and plasma weapons (apistol and a repeater). Even the Land Raider has 6 lascannons. Yay! Dark Angels with their exotic weapons from the Dark Age of Technology. Who needs crude bolt weapons when you have plasma and death rays? Hah!


Also, as you can see from the composition, this is the Unbroken Vow Rite of War, which is the Deathwing one. Where I take Terminators and Veterans as troops.

I guess the only thing I have left to add is a Rhino and a Champion consul. Unfortunately, the Champion consul is out of stock for a while now. Hopefully, he gets back in stock soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment