About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Sydonian Dragoons

I built 3 Sydonian Dragoons today. They are for my Skitarii Veteran Cohort. Ugh, I'm tired, so I'm not going to write about much else.

Yeah, I know some people will start making fun of me. Why Sydonian Dragoons? Why not Ironstrider Ballistarii? Sydonian Dragoons suck, Ironstrider Ballistarii are the most cost efficient anti-tank units in the game, even if they lost the core keyword.

I don't have justify myself to meta-chasers. I play Ryza (or rather, my homebrewed forge world that copies Ryza). I prefer melee. I love swords and blades. That's all the reason I need. So yeah.

On another note, I'm reading The Lost and the Damned by Guy Haley right now, and I love Katsuhiro. I'm going to have to incorporate the Dragon Nations into my Draconis fluff. I'll do that another day because I'm exhausted right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment