About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Get ready to defend Ryza!

Get ready to defend Ryza! WOOHOO! Check the news out on Warhammer Community!



I'm more interested in the lore than anything, especially because I have never heard of anything happening on Ryza during the Horus Heresy. Ryza was practically not mentioned at all in the Horus Heresy novels. I mean, Belisarius Cawl and his friend ended up on Ryza after their flight from Dark Mechanicum traitors who swore fealty to Horus Lupercal, but that was the extent of it. Schism of Mars, check. Ryza? Uh, I have no idea. I mean, we talked about Xana and all the various forge worlds but there was practically no mention of Ryza at all during the Horus Heresy. Brief mentions, yeah, but I didn't know there was an entire war fought on its soil. Interesting.


We have rules for four new Titan Legions and six Knight houses, and I think Legio Crucius gets a mention again because they are...well, the Titan Legion of Ryza. We also have four new maniples. But the most exciting new stuff is the creation of your own Titan Legion! You can also declare your own allegiance, from Loyalist (that's my Legio Draconis), Traitor to Blackshields.

And I'm also looking forward to the new Cerastus Knights!



Cool, eh? I can't wait! Well...depending on my budget, I might just get the books and not the Knights. We shall see. Anyway, I'm more for the lore, so yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment