About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, August 2, 2019

Adeptus Titanicus Warp Missile Rack



Hey, folks! We have the Warp Missile Rack available for Reaver Titans now! Check out Forge World for more information! It's up for pre-order now!

We have rules for warp weapons too!



Cool, I guess?

6 comments:

  1. Hi there. What do you think about the game, Adeptus Titanicus? I have been thinking to perhaps start it but I´m not 100% sure yet. But the miniatures looks great and with new things all the time it seem to be agame that is supported by GW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally think it's fun! You should give it a try! It's definitely supported by Games Workshop, so I don't think you have to worry!

      Delete
    2. That sounds great. How is it compared to 40k (the main game I usually play)?

      Delete
    3. They are both as fun as each other. It's a bit faster and easier, especially since you have so few models, but the rules are very different, so you might need some getting used to.

      Delete
    4. That sounds very intersting and good at the same time. I don´t want a copy as then I could just contuie to play 40k and rather something new. Nice to hear it goes quicker. Didn´t know that-

      Delete
    5. You can always share a copy! That's what I do.

      Delete