About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

My aim for this year!

Well, it's 2019...actually, it's already January 2nd, so I'm a little late on this. But the aim for this year is to return this blog's roots to Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Knights. Of course, I'll stick to my Thousand Sons as well, because I love my Thousand Sons army and their automata stuff to death. As well as psychic powers - who doesn't love psychic powers? But if possible, I hope to have more games with my Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Knights. I managed to get one of the kids to agree to play his Knights and Baneblade against my Knights, so perhaps I might be able to field my Knights more often...however, as you all know, in a casual meta such as the one in my area, I don't think there will be many people who will want to play against Knights. I know quite a few people who aren't exactly willing to play against Knights, so it might be tough to find games for my Knights to play against.

Thousand Sons, on the other hand, would be fun and awesome to play with and against. So I think it's safe to say that you'll be seeing more of my Thousand Sons on the tabletop. The problem is my Adeptus Mechanicus and Knights. Similarly, I shouldn't have a problem fielding my Imperial Guard with Deathwatch against most people. I had a lot of fun playing Imperial Guard and Deathwatch against Orks lately, and Deathwatch Intercessors are so fun fielding and playing with!

Unfortunately, I'm a little short on money, and especially if I want to complete my Knight project, I might have to sell my Deathwatch. We'll see. It'll hurt to sell my Deathwatch army, but I need the funds not just for Knights, but also to pay the bills and stuff. I should find a way to earn more money, because I can't afford to keep buying new models with my meager pay. And I need to focus on other stuff, like bills and living necessities. And university stuff.

So it will probably only be March or February before I can afford a couple of Armiger Helverins and a Knight Castellan for my Adeptus Mechanicus army. For now, however, I can definitely field my Imperial Guard with a Knightly lance, so that's more than enough for me! I hope I can field my Guard plus Knights more often, but Deathwatch is certainly an option if people don't want to play against Knights.

In any case, I will see what I can sell, what I don't need, and what I'll have to get rid of. Maybe by the end of this year, we'll be able to see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment