About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Fate of Konor

Warhammer Community has released more details on The Fate of Konor campaign!

Bad news for me. The campaign starts only on July 27th, and runs for 6 weeks. I'm returning to the States on August 14th, and that means I'll only be able to participate for the first 2 or 3 weeks of the campaign. Ouch. Oh well. It's my fault for choosing to pursue a PhD overseas instead of focusing on my hobby.



Long story short, Chaos - spearheaded by the Death Guard - attacks the Konor system, which has the planet Konor, a very important planet to the Ultramarines and one of the bastions in the Ultramar sub-empire. Our mission is to stop the forces of Chaos. My Knights stand ready! The Draconian Armored Force and the Skitarii legions under the command of the priesthood of the Adeptus Mechanicus too march with them against those Heretic Astartes!



I don't know if I can win any games. By that time, people will have figured out to crush Imperial Knights and I might end up causing the Imperium to lose this campaign, but by the Emperor I'm going to die trying. We will defeat those Traitors! For the Emperor! And Lord Commander Guilliman! Let's hope we save the system!

I'll let you guys know what happens when the campaign hits. I'll make sure to write more battle reports!

2 comments:

  1. This is a hard decision for me. On the one hand, I've always thought Chaos was fairly boring as a faction, so I'd love to put the boots into them, but on the other hand this is a campaign for the survival of Ultramar, and I do just hate the Ultramarines so much...

    I'm not sure who Hive Fleet Biollante will be consuming, but somebody is going to get eaten. Decisions... decisions...

    I see no reason (other than the annoyance of transporting it) you can't bring your army to the States and keep playing the campaign there. Also; what are you getting your PhD in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The annoyance of transporting it is the huge problem. Not to mention, I have no idea how I'm going to travel to a local gaming store in Minneapolis, considering they're all an hour away from college. Ugh...

      That will be fun, heh. I'm sure whoever wins, we lose. Go consume the Chaos dudes, ha ha ha!

      I've just finished my first year before summer, so 4 more years, I believe. Assuming everything goes well and I don't delay anything.

      Delete