About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Free wallpapers from Warhammer Community.

Oh, as a Christmas present, Warhammer Community gave us free wallpapers. The first one is from the Fall of Cadia.

Have fun! Download them and use them as your wallpapers! The Emperor orders it! Meanwhile I'll be bringing my Draconian armored forces to retake Cadia from the foul armies of Chaos. They shall fall before the armored hammer of the Emperor!



By the way, go to the Warhammer Community website itself and download the wallpapers from there. They have both portrait and landscape, plus I only posted this up for previews, I don't think they're of the right quality to be downloaded.

Once again, Merry Christmas from the Draconian system! The greatest Christmas present Santa, I mean the Emperor can give us is victory against Abaddon the Despoiler and his traitor armies!

No comments:

Post a Comment