About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Fall of Cadia

Uh oh. Just uh oh. Warhammer Community has just posted this on their website.

I can't say I like this one bit. Cadia and the Cadian Imperial Guard regiments have always been my favorite stuff of the Imperium, and as you can tell, my own home-brewed Draconian Armored Defense Force Imperial Guard regiment is based off Cadia and the Cadian armored companies. There is no way we'll let Cadia fall. No way at all.

For those of you who haven't clicked on the link and have no idea what I'm talking about, basically Cadia is going to fall. The next campaign is The Fall of Cadia, and the name alone sends terrifying chills down my back. No, not that kind of terror - more of the fear that comes when your second-favorite Imperial Guard regiment (second to my one and only Draconians) and their homeworld are going to be obliterated by the Armies of the Damned. It's enough to make me cry.

Ugh...I'm going to mobilize my Draconian Armored Imperial Guard regiments, the Knightly houses of Draconis III and the Skitarii maniples and Cybernetica legions of the Forge World Draconis IV to save Cadia from Abbadon and his stupid armies of Chaos, but I don't think Games Workshop will ever consider my stuff canon. Oh well. FOR CADIA! FOR HOLY TERRA! FOR THE EMPEROR!

We shall never fall to these blasted traitors! Cadia will stand strong!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment