About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, October 23, 2015

Legio Cybernetica allies

Today I finally found out that the Legio Cybernetica list in Mechanicum: Taghmata Army List allows me to take them as allies. So I'm not forced to take them as a primary detachment, nor do I need 1,000 points or more to take them as allies as I would for a Rite of War for the legions.

What this means is that I can save plenty of money and buy just a single Magos Dominus, 2 Castellax Battle-automata and 1 Thanatar Siege-automata and use them as my allied Legio Cybernetica detachment to my Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation. I can probably sell my 3 Imperial Knights, keeping my Knight Crusader, and maybe even sell my Kastelan Robots maniple. Yay. Not bad at all.

We'll see. I'll eventually build a full-fledged Legio Cybernetica army, but for now I'll stick to a small allied list as I'm really short on cash right now (university application fees, particularly for graduate school) and I already have a Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation that I can use. Yay.

Edit: Actually, you know what? I think I have to focus on graduate school application and graduating first. My thesis has no problem, but all the little details such as abstracts and stuff require my utmost attention - and me being me, a typically slow-witted and not-very-sharp guy, I ended up messing them up. I'm making far too many mistakes and being sloppy with my work. I need to change that.

In other words, I'm going to pull back from Horus Heresy for a bit and focus on getting my act together in school. I will not let my hobbies affect my duties and responsibilities. That said, I'll endeavor to have a good work-life balance and continue with my current Adeptus Mechanicus army.

No comments:

Post a Comment