About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, October 26, 2015

Horus Heresy confirmation

Games Workshop has finally announced the release of Horus Heresy on their website and the countdown as of today marks it as 290 hours! That's about 12 days from now, so look forward to it!

For the Emperor!

Oh, and you can watch the trailer video Brother Against Brother on Youtube.

Apparently they are releasing the Legion Space Marines and Terminator armor as well as Contemptor Dreadnoughts in plastic, taking over Forge World who has been releasing these models in resin but have difficulties in meeting the demand or something. Or so rumors say, but I'm not sure. Anyway, the first release is Betrayal at Calth and I've been reading on the Internet (so take that as you will as you know how "reliable" net rumors are) that there will be a second release of Horus Heresy. So look forward to two releases!

Hmm...as for me, I will wait a little longer and see what happens. I'm a fan of Space Marines so I will be waiting for the Mechanicum releases, if there will be Mechanicum releases. If there aren't any, I will have to buy the Forge World models which cost a lot of money. Money that I do not have. Or have but am reluctant to spend. Anyway, I'll wait and see what happens - if Games Workshop releases plastic Mechanicum models in future, I'll wait for that instead. If not...my savings account is going to hurt.

Another rumor of note is that Games Workshop is merely taking over production and they will not be changing the Forge World ruleset that has proved so popular with fans. Basically you can still use your Forge World 30K models and rules, but this starter set is for beginners to get into the game. Hell yeah, I think. It's a wise decision because Warhammer 30K  Horus Heresy has been so popular (and according to some people, "well balanced" but as you know mileage may vary) among fans that to change and rewrite the ruleset would be heresy. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

If so, I can't wait to assemble my Mechanicum army! FOR THE EMPEROR! Or the Omnissiah. Whichever you prefer.

By the way, I'll post a battle report later. I had a special mission with my Skitarii yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment