About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, February 26, 2015

One Imperial Knight painted!

As the title says, I've finally painted one Imperial Knight! The Knights of the Draconis House, or rather the Draconis Regiment have arrived!

This is what it looks like:

My Imperial Knight! I really like the Black and Gold scheme. YAY! And the heraldry of the Draconian Knights is a......smilely face!!!! Yeah, the Draconians are known for their sense of humor.

And in addition to my Imperial Knights I am now the proud owner of a Vendetta!

YAY! I finally got my hands on a Vendetta! WOOHOO!
Now my Imperial Knights have anti-air support! The Vendettas are there to shore up their weakness to air units. I'm planning on getting a 2nd Vendetta in future, but for the next couple of months I'll be getting my Stormsword, 2 Veteran troops and 2 Leman Russ Executioner tanks to finish my army. Phew.

As for the Tau......well, I doubt I'll be building their army for a very long time. As I said, I'm a huge fan of the Imperial Guard and the Imperial Knights, and the Tau aren't exactly to my liking. I do like them more than the other Xenos but I'm an Emperor-fearing soldier of the Imperium. For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment