About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, everyone!

I have no idea what's going to happen this year. I do know for sure that my spring semester will be the busiest of semesters I have ever been through, so it might be difficult for me to keep up with my hobby.

So what do I plan to do for 2018? First, build my Thanatar and 2 Castellax robots (waiting for Games Workshop to deliver my superglue).

Second, complete my Imperial Guard/Astra Militarum Brigade, which only needs 2 Armored Sentinels and probably a Tempestor Prime and another Tempestus command squad with 4 plasma guns. Then I can play a "friendlier" game against the kids and other people without using my Shadowsword or any super-heavies. Maybe get a couple of Assassins for maximum carnage. Already have an Eversor and a Culexus being shipped to me.

Third, paint my tanks, Valkyrie, Sentinels and infantry.

Fourth, start a Thousand Sons army once the codex is released. Probably after summer. We'll see.

Anyway, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment