About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - Forging a Sequel

Hey, guys! There's news on Battlefoeet Gothic: Armada 2! Here's a video from Focus Home Interactive.



This is excellent news. Not only is the new game set after the events of The Gathering Storm, we have all 12 Factions! As you already know, my favorite Adeptus Mechanicus Explorator fleet and Imperial Navy are part of them, so I look forward to playing them. All 12 Factions are in the game, let me list them. Imperial Navy, Adeptus Mechanicus, Space Marines, Chaos, Craftworld Aeldari, Drukhari, Aeldari Corsairs, Orks, Necrons, Tyranids, Tau Protector and Merchant Fleets, and that should be it. Nice.

One of the main gripes I had about the first game was the small points cap. I found it frustrating that I could only run a small fleet of one battleship and maybe a battlecruiser or two. That wasn't the armada I wanted. I wanted armadas of battleships, not just one battleship. The sequel looks to address that by giving us large caps, so I'm looking forward to it!

I'll let you know when I get more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment