About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Forge World news - Fires of Cyraxus and Thousand Sons release

Hey, guys. I can't find the official source or confirmation, but I heard from the Discord server for Warhammer 40,000 that Fires of Cyraxus will be released "no later than March."

I don't know how true this is, so for now assume that it is a rumor and take it with a lot of salt. According to the guy on Discord, the source was from the Warhammer World Open Day on Saturday when they asked one of the Forge World staff. If true, then we'll be getting Fires of Cyraxus around March.


Haechi: From my inside infos, the TS codex was delayed until unknown times and therefore there was a big gap in the previsions for February. I guess now for some reason it's back on schedule ! So now we have Custodes-Thousand Sons-T'au-Necrons-Dark Eldars-Harlquins.
Another guy: So, T'au codex have a possibility to be released in mid Feb then. yeah! :smile: :smile: :D  
Haechi: No, that gap is filled again by Thousand Sons haha. We have Daemons soon, Custodes last week of January, and probably for 3 more weeks because of multiple releases, then Thousand Sons, mid/end of Feb, and finally T'au around mid March. Keep in mind I don't have the exact dates, my source just says it like "early, late, mid, of a month

That's what he wrote, so we can assume that Thousand Sons will be released in February, then Imperial Armor: Fires of Cyraxus in March or so. I'm still building my Thanatar, who is half-built because it's resin and my plastic glue isn't working on him. I've ordered Citadel superglue (along with plasma guns, a Culexus Assassin and a Sentinel) almost two weeks ago, but there shows no sign of them being dispatched. Bloody hell, I was planning on building them before the semester begins, but it looks like it's impossible.

Oh well. I have no idea what's the delay with the Warhammer 40,000 web store delivery, but we'll find out soon enough. For now I'll wait for my Thousand Sons to be shipped over.

Another thing I received, a so-called Forge World product, is a new Leman Russ Annihilator. So now I have 2 Leman Russ Annihilator tanks!

Warhammer 40k Astra Militarum or Imperial Guard Leman Russ Annihilator

Looks absolutely beautiful. Cool! I love the paint. Unfortunately it's missing one sponson, but I'm planning to fix that with a plasma cannon from the Sentinels I'm ordering. Unfortunately, as I said, the delivery still hasn't arrived yet...

Update: I received a reply from Games Workshop! Apparently the Sentinels have been out of stock for a while, and they're only returning this week. They should be shipped soon. Thanks for the response, Games Workshop!

This is why you should buy Citadel products, everybody. Fast and solid response, and guarantee that your products will be delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment