About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Stalkers Stalking the Imperium

With the introduction of Stalkers, the Imperium finds itself...uh, stalked by the monstrous creations of the Dark Mechanicum. Anyway, here's a few pictures from Warhammer Community!


Not gonna lie, they look rad as hell. These are the Serperos Overlord Heavy Stalkers. Uh, for some reason, I'm reminded of the Stalkers from Starcraft 2. It's just me, right?

Anyway...


Are those Ursarax in the background? Yeah, they are. They are the jump pack brethren of the Thallax. Actually, the Thallax have jump packs too, so they can jump shoot jump, but these guys apparently are faster. Uh, on the tabletop, not really. I think the main difference is that Thallax is a shooting unit, whereas Ursarax are close combat linebreakers, designed to get in close and tear things up in melee, as opposed to firing from afar with lightning guns and the like.


Then you have the Scintillax cyclops leaders with the Harpax Swarmer Scout Hosts.


And finally, we have a mention of the Knights of House Taranis and Loyalist Legio Tempestus defending Magma City from the Dark Mechanicum and Legio Mortis! This alone makes it more promising than The Martian Civil War, which was a letdown for me. I can't wait to get my hands on The Rise of the Dark Mechanicum and read it! I'll share the lore with you once I'm done reading it, as I did with the other books. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment