About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Repairs

I sent my Knights, Titans, automata and vehicles to the Sacristans and Tech-priests in my forge world to get them repaired. If you remember, a lot of them were delayed in a warp storm during the return trip to Singapore, but thankfully, they eventually made it.

Not without damage, though. So I repaired them. Or my Sacristans did, if I really want to immerse myself in role play or the 40K universe. Heh. Anyway, here are my Titans.


They are in a Titan forge or something.

Here are my Knights. Most of them, anyway.



My Mechanicus Knights too, though only the Helverin.



I also had to repair a lot of broken Skitarii units, such as my Ironstriders or Dragoons, Kastelan robots, the Secutarii, a couple of Ruststalkers and even my Onager Dunecrawler. I will need to purchase a second and maybe even a third eventually, once I get a job, to replenish their numbers. Plus the Castellax battle automata too. Sigh.

I also repaired my Adeptus Titanicus Knights.


Most of them were intact. Just a couple of magnets and one Lancer fell off his base, having broken his feet. An Atrapos also broke an arm. But generally the Legions Imperialis stuff are less fragile.



Even my Thousand Sons dropped by my forge world for several repairs. My Praetor's volkite charger and the Previan's servo-skull fell off, so it took some fixing. The worst, though, were the resin Castellax-Achea, a couple of which fell apart into several pieces. Holy Throne, that took me a long time to repair. The Osiron-Contemptor Dreadnoughts needed some fixing, but thankfully they weren't as bad as the Castellax-Achea.

Well, the Castellax-Achea will be joined by plastic Castellax battle-automata in the near future. Anyway, I'm glad they're mostly fixed now. All that's left is to check my Imperial Guard and Solar Auxilia infantry and tanks for any damage, but I'll do that another day. Already spent hours on these guys, and I'm tired. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment