About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, April 8, 2024

Veletaris

I assembled a storm section for my Veletaris Solar Auxilia. They are armed with volkite chargers and supported by a squadron of three Aethon Heavy Sentinels. Also armed with volkite culverins! I'm going all in on volkite!


I say that, but I didn't actually glue the weapons for my Aethon Heavy Sentinels, so I can swap the missiles and volkite culverins out for the hunter-killer missiles and other weapons, which include multilasers, lascannons, autocannons, heavy incinerators and melta lances. Pretty cool selection. But volkite is my go to because it's my favorite.

I originally wanted to sell the lasrifle tercios and command squad, but nobody wanted to buy them. Oh, well. That's okay! So now, instead, I've converted the command squad into a lifeward section to serve as bodyguards for my marshal. He will not be so lonely anymore, and I will save money on purchasing a third Veletaris storm section, which would originally be equipped with power axes. So we're back to the basic lasrifle tercio and 2 Veletaris storm sections instead (the second one will be arriving soon, but I have no idea when).

My plan was to do an armored cohort, though using the Solar Cohort rules to give me Line Veletaris tercios, who would be mechanized infantry in the Dracosans. I can still do that, but I would have lasrifle tercios guarding my Leman Russ tercio. I think. We'll see. Funnily enough, the Lifeward section can't take an augury scanner, so that will go to my lasrifle tercio instead. Interesting. That will also give me quite a few line units, so I can capture objectives.

Well, I still have 2 Dracosans and a Leman Russ tank to assemble (and I'll slowly build up the Leman Russ collection over the next few months).

Oh, and I actually wanted to play Legions Imperialis on Saturday, but there was a change of plans. My original opponent had an F1 thing going on, so I ended up playing Crusade against another friend instead! You saw the battle report, I hope. I'm wondering if I should do a PNGtuber thing with the Crusade battle reports. Might be fun, even if nobody watches the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment