About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Beginning of a Solar Auxilia armored company

I have assembled my third Dracosan and the first Solar Auxilia Leman Russ tank! The Mars alpha pattern, to be precise, but whatever works!


I always wanted a Leman Russ Incinerator, but the Forge World resin kit was too expensive, and I hate working with resin. Thankfully, Games Workshop released the plastic kit at about half the price, and plastic is so much easier to work with! Yay!


As you might notice, my Solar Auxilia is full of volkite weapons, ha ha. I just love volkite. So that's kind of my theme, along with plasma. I will get the Executioner variant soon! I hope.

But yeah, you might also observe that my Leman Russ Incinerator has multilasers. Two of them - the hull mounted one and the pintle. They complement the volkite macro saker very well - both as defensive weapons and a lot of Strength 6 low AP shots! That would be like 14 Strength 6 shots in a single volley, even on overwatch! Yay!

I can't wait to field them all once I've finished assembling my Solar Auxilia army! As you can see, it's mostly an armored and mechanized cohort with elite infantry and lots of volkite, and hopefully some plasma! I decided to convert the command squad into a Lifewars section for now because it might help my lost more, but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment