About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, January 5, 2024

Plastic Cerastus Knight Lancer

I always wanted to try assembling the new Cerastus Knight Lancer in plastic and I finally got to it! Yay!

"There's a Knight Lancer coming at me? No problem. I have an arc rifle."

He will replace my current resin one (which I will give my friend). Always a fun challenge to assemble a plastic Knight. Pretty pleased with how he turned out. Now I just have to paint him and I can field him in games, whether it's 40k or Horus Heresy!

I just realized there's a very brave Skitarii ranger pointing an arc rifle at the poor Knight in that picture...
Looks like he's going to suffer Devastating Wounds from the arc rifle's Anti-Vehicle 4+ attacks. And he's definitely with 15"...

No comments:

Post a Comment