About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Knight Orders

Remember when I posted a few weeks ago about rumors regarding Titanic Knights giving orders? Well, here we go. A Knight Preceptor giving Armigers orders, as stipulated in the Warhammer Community article today.


Well, rather than orders, it's more like litanies. Which kind of sucks because of how unreliable they are. Like Chaplains' litanies, you roll a D6 for each of 2 different litanies during your command phase, and on a 3+, they go off.


First one, Folly of Mercy, allows your Armigers to move and shoot while performing actions. Yay, I guess?


The next, Warrior's Hope, gives your Armiger a third Code Chivalric Oath, so maybe +1 to hit rolls in melee and even reroll advance and charge rolls if you have 5 or 6 Honor Points.


Finally, you have an aura that, if it goes off on that 3+, gives your Armigers extra hits on 6s. Cool, I guess?


I don't know whether I should be impressed by them or if they are underwhelming. They seem a little too unreliable to go off, and sticking Armigers close to my Knight Preceptor when I need to spread them out to grab objectives seems...yeah. I'm suspecting this so-called "Knightly Teachings" or Mentor stuff replaces the re-rolls of hit rolls of 1 aura that the Knight Preceptor currently has. We'll see, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment