About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Black Templars

 I finally stopped procrastinating and finished painting my Repulsor Executioner! Before that, I also painted my Cataphractii Terminators, which I will be using as Assault Terminators, simply because they look so much cooler.

So my Black Templars are fully painted! I think. I don't think I'll ever play a game with them, but whatever. It was fun to build and paint them, for thematic and lore purposes than actual gameplay. I prefer to play with my Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Knights. Maybe I'll have more stuff to do in future, like when the Thousand Sons codex drops. I'm looking forward to seeing what this Infernal Master can do.

But for now, Black Templars are done, and...unless I play them against my Thousand Sons, they're just going to sit around and do...nothing. I'll probably sell off a few here and there, but I don't know. We'll see, I guess! Definitely not selling my Cataphractii Terminators, though, I love them to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment