About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Some progress on building and painting

 After I finally passed my preliminary examination earlier this week (I barely scraped through, thank the Emperor), I finally could take a breather and do some Warhammer 40,000 hobby stuff. Phew. So I built an Armored Sentinel so that I can get ready for an Astra Militarum Crusade force (I'm building a Patrol Detachment and supporting my Leman Russ tanks with a single squadron of three Armored Sentinels), and even got a Platoon Commander. Okay, he's supposed to be a Company Commander, but my HQ slots are all filled up with Tank Commanders, and I plan to have only a single Infantry Squad (because I only want tanks). They will load up in my Vendetta gunshop if I ever have enough points for the damned thing. In any event, he's going to lead my Infantry Squad in capturing objectives or something.

No photo description available.


Here's a closeup of Colonel Duke. He's a Catachan, but he got saved by my Draconians after he single-handedly took out a...uh, Dark Eldar Archon who hunted his entire squad down and skinned them alive in a death world. Okay, I know I'm ripping off Predator, but I couldn't help it.


Image may contain: text that says 'ASTRA MILITARUM CATACHAN COLONEL 1 MINIATURE CITADEL'

I also did the Martian Iron Earth for the bases of my Adeptus Mechanicus guys, so my Serberys Sulfurhounds, Kastelan Robots and Thanatar siege-automata all have Martian Iron Earth bases now. Yay. I don't know if we will ever get rules for the Mechanicum automata in 40K, but I will keep praying to the Omnissiah for Forge World (okay, seems like it's the people at the main Games Workshop office who are working on the rules now) to release the rules for them someday. Someday...

No photo description available.

I also painted a single Traitor Guardsmen (the rest all came painted, so I only needed to paint one), an Exalted Sorcerer on disc and a Heldrake. The Heldrake was such a pain to paint. Ugh. Fortunately, I'm done since I only need two and I already painted the first one long ago. Was it last month? Wow, time really flies, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment