About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, March 27, 2020

Engine War Delayed

Even though Engine War was originally scheduled for an April release, the coronavirus (and accursed Nurgle) derailed our plans and caused it to be postponed by May 2nd, at the earliest.

You can check the Warhammer Community website for more details. Oh well...I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for Engine War and the new Skitarii units. It happens.

For now...I don't know what I'm going to do. In the meantime, stay healthy and safe, everyone! Do whatever you need to, in order to overcome this latest strain of Nurgle's plagues! Pray to the Emperor for supplication and strength!

The Emperor Protects! The Omnissiah provides!

No comments:

Post a Comment