About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Fires of Cyraxus and 30K Mechanicum to 40K

Thanks to the ever-reliable Natfka (he beat me to this today), we've unearthed news regarding the ill-fated T'au invasion of a forge world.

There will be no Fires of Cyraxus, at least not in the near (or even far) future. It had been put on indefinite hold. You can find the original news on Reddit or check out Natfka's Faeit212 blog as usual for where I got this from.

The good news is that we will be getting 40K rules for the Horus Heresy Mechanicum units. So we'll be seeing the Castellax, Thanatar, Vultarax and Thallax on the 40K tabletop real soon! To be more precise, we'll be getting a "beta codex" in the same vein as the Adeptus Custodes Forge World codex where we're able to play 30K Adeptus Custodes units in 40K. Even better, this is "at the top of their list" so we'll be more than likely seeing it released sometime in future. Ave Omnissiah! Good for me, since I already have a couple of two-Castellax strong squads and a couple of Thanatar and a Vultarax. So yay. All I need to do is round them up with my Knights and I'm good to go. Probably should think about getting a bunch of Kastelan Robots back, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment