About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Thousand Sons Kill Teams!

Okay, that title makes it sound like the Thousand Sons are going around killing teams. Like literally. You know, like, instead of having a Killl Team of Thousand Sons, the Thousand Sons are going around killing teams.

Never mind. My jokes are terrible as usual. Sorry.

Anyway, this is the last Kill Team preview from Warhammer Community! They posted it a few hours ago, so I apologize for my lack of tardiness, but I do need to sleep. Unlike the superhuman Astartes, I'm just a mortal Guardsman. So what do the Sons of Magnus have?



Well...nothing but Rubric Marines. Add an Aspiring Sorcerer (which already comes with the damn Rubric Marines box, so...really?) and a bunch of Tzaangors if that's what you want. Yeah, Tzaangors. While that's cool and all, I would really have preferred Scarab Occult Terminators...

We have the edge in psychic powers, AP -2 inferno boltguns and warpflamers, plus the option to throw in a horde if that's your fancy. I'm gonna stick with my Rubric Marines. That's actually pretty good for me because I don't have enough Thousand Sons models to make an actual Thousand Sons army, but I do have enough Thousand Sons models for a Kill Team. Cool beans!



The tactics are really cool too! I'm staring at the warpflamer with hungering warpflame and loving it! This is why I stock up on warpflamers!



Not only that, our Rubric Marines are tough and hard to kill! Did you just shoot my Rubric Marine full of holes? T'is but a flesh wound!



Heh. Wait, what? Rubric Marine Gunner? What the heck is that? The guy with the Soul Reaper cannon? That must be it. I mean, what else can there be? The warpflamer guys are just normal Rubric Marines, right?

Anyway, I already have the beginnings of a Rubric Marine Thousand Son kill team. Too bad I can't add Scarab Occult Terminators, but I won't be getting those anytime soon. I can just build my box of Rubric Marines (I haven't opened or touched them yet) and build them into a really cool Kill Team. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment