About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, July 6, 2018

Kill Team Focus: Adeptus Mechanicus

Oh, boy! Look what Warhammer Community has in store for us! Today, they've released an article on an Adeptus Mechanicus Kill Team!



The new Skitarii models look really sweet! Just look at them!



Amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on these guys! Oh and by the way you can grab a mix of Skitarii Vanguard, Skitarii Rangers, Sicarian Ruststalkers and Sicarian Infiltrators! Looking good there! You can also arm them with an assortment of weapons, from plasma calivers to transuranic arquebuses in addition to their usual radium carbines and galvanic rifles. Awesome. Oh, and if you need an omnispex, you can add that in too!

We retain our Benedictions of the Omnissiah and get a few Tactics which are actually just copies of the Adeptus Mechanicus Stratagems we can find in our codex. Cool, I guess?

Anyway, I'll let you guys know more when I get more information. I can't wait to grab this (and a Start Collecting! Skitarii) when it's released!

No comments:

Post a Comment