About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Tzaangor upgrade pack

Oh! I found it weird that the Tzaangor boxes on the Warhammer 40,000 webstore and Triple Helix have gone out of stock, but I found out the reason why! Thanks to Warhammer Community's post today, we know that we'll have a separate Tzaangor uprade pack for our Thousand Sons!



Not only that, we have eighteen - that's right, EIGHTEEN psychic powers to choose from! They also mentioned the Tzaangor Shaman and Tzaangor Enlightened, as well as the Mutalith Vortex Beast, which we already know since Warhammer Open Day. Or was it Warhammer World? Whatever that event is called.

Just a bit more news, apparently the Tzaangor Skyfires are an alternative build of the Tzaangor Enlightened, who will have three weapon options (so Skyfire is basically Tzaangor Enlightened armed with bows). And if you want, you can upgrade your Tzaangors with the Tzaangor upgrade pack, and maybe even upgrade the Kairic Acolytes in the Battleforce Tzeentch Arcanites Changecult into Chaos Cultists with the same pack. To be honest, I'll just use my Guardsmen as cultists, ha ha. Good thing I have a bunch of flamer Guardsmen that I can use for this too.

Anyway, I'll let you know more when I get more information about the Thousand Sons! I still wish I can run Traitor/Renegade Guard alongside them, but it doesn't look like I can. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment