About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Tyranids Preview up!

Warhammer Community has posted a preview for the Tyranids! Woohoo! No, I'm not a Tyranid player and I'm not going to start Tyranids, but I just thought I might mention it since I'm a fan of fighting against Tyranids. It'll be interesting to pit my Imperial Guard regiments against the might of the Great Devourer, and perhaps for my Adeptus Mechanicus to someday enslave them, so I'll be keeping an eye out on them.

I'll just check what daily previews Warhammer Community has for the Tyranids. Looks like they have seven Hive Fleets, Behemoth, Kraken, Leviathan, Gorgon, Jormungadr, Hydra and Kronos. And guess what? Hydra seems to allow units to re-roll hits in close combat against units they outnumber. Holy Terra! I wonder if there will be Hive Fleet Adaptations for players who want to play Nidzilla, or you know, giant monstrous creatures, rather than swarms and blobs of little critters.

I can't believe I posted this earlier than Natfka. Well, he'll post on this soon enough, and I can read the comments there (since nobody comments on here).

No comments:

Post a Comment