About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Mechademia

Apologies, I had to attend the Mechademia conference for Friday and Saturday, so I didn't have time to play a Warhammer 40,000 game or read the codex. I did pick up the codex and Adeptus Mechanicus datacards today, as well as Open War, so I'll be going through them over the next few days. Well, not exactly. Over the next few weeks, I will be writing a gigantic article covering Adeptus Mechanicus, including units, wargear, Stratagems, "Tactics" and Tactical Objectives. No promises on when I will be able to complete it, but if I disappear for a month or so, it probably means I'm slowly working on the gigantic article.




I truly underestimated the life of a PhD student. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment