About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Adeptus Mechanicus codex next to be released

OH MY OMNISSIAH!!!!!

Guess what?! Today, when Warhammer Community released their First Look at Codex: Death Guard, they came with the most amazing announcement ever! The next codex to be released is...you guess it, Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus!!!!

WOOHOO! Praise the Omnissiah! Hail the Machine God! Glory to the Machine God! Give into the Motive Force! Our prayers to the Omnissiah have been answered!



And this is what Warhammer Community has to say about our new codex:

The Adeptus Mechanicus are being re-armed for the new edition with their best codex ever. This book will contain rules for fielding the Cult Mechanicus, the Skitarii and the Knights of the Questor Mechanicus, alongside – for the first time – powerful faction rules for seven forge worlds.

Not only do we get rules for my Cult Mechanicus, Legio Cybernetica and Skitarii, we even get rules for our Knights of the Questor Mechanicus! I can use them to field my Knights of House Yato! Woohoo! All hail the Omnissiah!

Apparently Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus will not be far behind Codex: Death Guard. I'll be keeping my eye on this and will let you guys know when I get more information. Now the only news I'm missing is the Imperial Armor: Fires of Cyraxus. Let's hope the Omnissiah blesses us with more stuff in the near future. I wonder if we'll get new units? Maybe new transports and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment