About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, November 18, 2016

Wrath of Magnus

Vengeance for Prospero has come!


The saga ends 26th November, and Magnus and The Thousand Sons will descend upon Fenris and raze it to the ground! Vengeance for Prospero! Serve you Space Puppies right for burning Prospero for NO GOOD REASON! May you howl at the funeral pyre of your world!

Also seems like Magnus and Ahriman have reconciled somewhat, even though the latter is supposed to be exiled. Might be an interesting reunion, and we get to see Rubric Marines! Awesome!

Oh, and Faeit 212 has posted some amazing images of Thousand Sons boxes, including Ahriman and Magnus. We're finally getting plastic models for Rubric Marines! Awesome!

If I were back in Singapore, I'll certainly save up and purchase the whole lot of them to build a Thousand Sons army, but alas, I'm stuck in Minnesota, with no money and no convenient mode of transport to Tower Games or any wargaming shop, so...too bad for me. Ugh. Oh well. I'll try to get the book and keep you updated on the lore, the formations and the Thousand Sons detachment (you know, the super-detachment with the core, command and auxiliaries). Even if I don't have the money or mode of transport, I will keep in touch with Warhammer 40K and do my best to update you guys on my favorite factions!



Amazing, isn't it? The Warzone Fenris saga will finally be coming to a close in November, and we shall witness the fall of Fenris! Muahahaha! Serve you right! We'll get back at you for what you did in Prospero! Justice will be served!

Okay, I'm getting further away from the Emperor's light. I need to find a way to reconcile Thousand Sons with the Emperor and lead them away from Chaos. Not that it'll work canonically, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment