About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, November 19, 2016

New Ahriman Model

As promised, I'm here to update you once the new Ahriman model hits. And hit it did, as the Warhammer 40K community website has just posted about the new Ahriman model about 20 minutes ago (at time of this writing)!




So there you have it. Apparently, Ahriman has been one of the most notorious villains in Warhammer 40K (I don't think he's a villain, though - he's a hero through and through!). He's pretty famous for turning his battle brothers into Rubric Marines for one thing, and incurring the wrath of Magnus. Poor guy just doesn't catch a break.



There's also a pre-Heresy version of Ahriman in the Burning of Prospero boxset that has already been released, and you can compare the two versions above! Pretty cool, huh?

I'll let you guys know when more news of the Thousand Sons is released! For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment