About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Lord Inquisitor - Prologue

Great news, everyone!

The Lord Inquisitor - Prologue is finally done! Thanks to Erasmus Brosdau, the prologue has finally been directed and uploaded! You can watch the movie here on Youtube.



If you've subscribed to his Facebook page, The Lord Inquisitor, you would have seen the update here. He actually posted it 5 hours ago, but I was too slow. Nonetheless, if you haven't watched it yet, now's your chance! It's absolutely worth the wait! I have been eagerly waiting for it for a long time now, ever since the Grey Knights trailer, and I assure you it's worth the wait. The graphics are gorgeous, and it's evident a lot of work has been put into it. The quality is superb!

Anyway, dither no more. Watch The Lord Inquisitor - Prologue right now! The Emperor commands you!

As always, nobody expects the Inquisition!

No comments:

Post a Comment