About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Adeptus Titanicus, late to the party

Apparently, there will be a new Adeptus Titanicus edition for Epic series!

As I joined the hobby pretty recently and have no idea what Epic is all about, I can't say I'm too eager. I mean, I want my Titans to be massive...but at the same time I can't afford the gigantic Titan models from Forge World. Okay...once I get a proper job (in about 5 years, maybe?) I'll start buying all those awesome looking Cybernetica models and Warlord Titans from Forge World, but right now I just don't have the money for that.

T'is the path of poor ol' me who has chosen to further my studies instead of getting a proper job. Well, I'll keep my eye on this because I love Titans, and let you know if there's any concrete news. For now, everything's just rumors, and I'm sure there's nothing I can share that you don't already know from reading Natfka's blog, Faeit 212. He's the blog to turn to if you want news and rumors.

All I can say is that there are a bunch of new rules, just read Faeit 212 for more details. 8mm scale doesn't sound big enough for me. Oh well. We shall see.

And I should also follow the Regimental Standard, because they give awesome advice to aspiring Guardsmen like me! Too bad I don't have a Commissar in my regiment, but who needs them? We are Draconians! Pseudo Cadians, we have no need for Commissars unless they're as epic as Ciaphas Cain!

No comments:

Post a Comment