About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

I've finally purchased Battlefleet Gothic: Armada after making use of the Steam sales. Yes, I waited for a sale before finally getting my hands on it. As I said, I don't have a steady income anymore, so I can't recklessly spend my money.

I've installed it in my computer, and will be playing the single-player campaign shortly. This will be fun. I will probably try to write something about each mission, I don't know how I'll do it. Maybe I'll write my own narrative, my own take on events (leading a Mechanicus fleet against Abbadon), and stuff like that. That might be fun. We shall see.

As I said, this will mark my shift from tabletop to PC gaming, though my book reviews will remain. I love Warhammer 40K for its lore and fluff, so it doesn't matter if I can no longer play the tabletop game. If I can continue to get my hands on Black Library books and games that appeal to me, then I'll pursue Warhammer 40K in that direction.

For the Emperor! We'll begin halting Chaos's Crusade against our worlds...soon. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment