About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cadian/Draconian Battle Group update

I've been searching around the Internet and I can't find any battle reports of Cadian Battle Group, except one on Youtube that for some reason isn't available in my region (why?!). Weird. Anyway, I'll try to build a Cadian Battle Group, which is actually a Draconian Battle Group according to my own personal fluff, and write a battle report to test it out.

My Emperor's Fist Armored Company is complete, so that's my Core done, and I do have a Company Command Squad in a Chimera for my Battle Group Command. I even have a single Stormsword for my super-heavy element (if I want to, I can change it into a Shadowsword) as an Auxiliary. So the bare minimum of my Cadian/Draconian Battle Group is done, so to speak. That's basically about 1,575 points though, so if I want to play a 1,850 or 2,000-point game, I need a few more models in the form of another Auxiliary.

Currently, I'm planning on buying a Militarum Tempestus Storm Scions box set to complete my Draconian Battle Group - these stormtroopers serve as the Draconian Armored Regiment's famed Kamikaze Troopers because they always carry out near-suicidal missions and live to tell the tale. Um, most of the times, anyway. That will net me another Vendetta (I'm going to convert the Valkyrie), so I can swap the Stormsword for an Emperor's Spear Aerial Company, or play a 2,500-point game. Yippee. I can only buy this next month because I'm waiting to receive my salary. I don't use credit cards and I don't believe in borrowing and spending what I don't have. So waiting for salary it is. If all goes according to plan, I should theoretically be able to play a game and write a Cadian (Draconian) Battle Group battle report by the end of February. Fingers crossed, of course.

On another note, I lost the volkite blaster for my Tech-priest Dominus. I need to buy a new one, but bits and kits UK has sold out...if anyone has a spare volkite blaster bit, please let me know. I'm willing to buy it from you. Thanks.

Oh, and one last thing. I bought Cult Mechanicus Painting Guide: Crusaders of the Machine God. No, not for the paint schemes. I bought it for the fluff. I'll be writing a post on the fluff inside Crusaders of the Machine God tomorrow. It's pretty interesting, and I think I can add to the online Warhammer 40K canon if it hasn't been added already. I hope. I should look into buying Skitarii Painting Guide: Legions of the Omnissiah. That might have even more fluff! Yay!

As a bonus, I'll leave this poorly taken photograph for you guys to enjoy.

Cadian Artwork - apparently only 250 of these exist in the world!

Um, I found a better picture of it off the Internet. Whoops. Should have used this instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment