About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Alien Isolation pass code

I've finally finished Alien: Isolation, including the Crew Expendable and Last Survivor DLCs, and man, what an intense experience. The most horrifying game I've ever played, and probably one of the best games ever. This is horror simulator (not horror survival, that genre is reserved for games like Biohazard) at its finest.

By the way, in case you went backtracking in for example, mission 16, in order to collect Archive logs and stuff, here's a pass code that you might need that you can't find anywhere. Basically in the room where you find Archive Log 146, where there's a dead body there (poor guy, never got to see his wife and daughters again), you'll also find a safe with lots of flamethrower fuel, Molotov Cocktails and stuff. The pass code for that safe is 2931. Use it and you'll have access to all the items in there, especially the flamethrower fuel! I love the flamethrower, it's my favorite weapon of all. I hope this helps, and serves as a reward for those who backtracked and collected all the Archive Logs like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment