About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

More Solar Auxilia infantry and PNGtuber

I managed to acquire and assemble a box of Solar Auxilia infantry! Yay! I'm slowly building up a small force for Legions Imperialis!


Adding them to my current collection, I should be able to deploy a sub cohort or something. I just need a couple of tank squadrons and I can finally play this week! I hope. We will see!


One more thing. I'm now a PNGtuber! I don't have the resources or skills to be a vtuber or whatever, but there's a cheaper alternative - a PNGtuber, and it works for me. I think. So I transformed my Youtube channel into a PNGtuber channel or something, and I'll try posting videos of my articles. Apparently, because the media landscape is shifting, and nobody reads blogs anymore.


This doesn't mean I'll stop blogging. On the contrary, I'll continue to write articles for my blog, because that's what my videos are about. Rather, I think of the PNGtuber videos as secondary, a support thing for my blog, to...uh, I dunno. I don't think it'll gain any traction or views or whatever, but I thought it'll be fun to try it out. After all, almost all the other Warhammer 40,000 content creators are doing videos now, and hardly anyone does blogs except maybe Goonhammer, Warpflux and a few others. Even Natfka of Faeit 212 has gone missing in action. I hope nothing bad happened to him, and it's just real life (hopefully nothing bad or tragic, and he's just busy or moved on). I'll continue clinging onto my blog - I've been writing for almost 9 years now, and I doubt I'll stop. Hopefully, I can keep the blog going for another 10 years. Now that I think about it, the majority of the time I've spent doing this blog has been done in the US instead of Singapore (the last 7 and a half out of 9 years), but that may change after (and if) I graduate this year. We'll see.

Anyway, if you do want to check out my Youtube channel, you are more than welcome to. It's exactly the same as my written articles, and my voice is horrible, so don't feel obligated to. If you would prefer reading the written articles instead of listening to my awful voice droning on in the dullest tone ever, then yeah, please do. Right now, it only has one video up so far, and obviously it's about...Imperial Knights. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment