About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Tanksgiving

We had a Tanksgiving event at Dreamers Vault today! Quite a few people participated, and we had a good range of tanks, ranging from a Gladiator Lancer, a Repulsor Executioner, Hekaton Land Fortress (is that how it's spelled?), an Onager Dunecrawler, a Ravager, a Leman Russ Vanquisher, and even a Monolith! That's quite the variety!



I originally wanted to bring my Stormblade, but I ended up bringing my Rogal Dorn tank instead. Oh, well. That's fine. I think...anyway, it was cool.

Um, I can't remember what happened, but we were shooting at each other and blowing up tanks left and right. The Monolith showed up in the late game and blew more stuff up. I probably lost my Rogal Dorn 3 or 4 times, but we were allowed to respawn.

It was great fun!

Anyway, after Tanksgiving, I painted my Kasrkin Lieutenant and the Skitarii Marshal. I can't wait to field my Adeptus Mechanicus Hunter Cohort soon! I think. Anyway, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment