About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Conversion beam extirpator and Imperial Militia

I managed to assemble a conversion beam extirpator for one of my Warlord Titans. Can't wait to try it out in Adeptus Titanicus. That Strength 10 going up to Strength 12 if I drain and maximal fire it is going to be tasty.


I also assembled a squad of Imperial Militia. I'll write more about them in the future, but as you can see, I used Kasrkins for my Imperial Militia. They are Grenadiers. Let's just say the Kasrkins took inspiration from my Draconians when manufacturing their environmental hazard suits if you really want to justify the armor. Anyway, you can probably also see that they are armed with volkite weapons. The Force Commander is armed with an archeotech pistol and paragon blade, and the Draconian Grenadiers are armed with volkite weapons, mostly volkite chargers. Two of them even have volkite culverins.

That's right. They are taking the Armory of Old Night provenance, along with Warrior Elite so that I can take Grenadier squads as compulsory Troops. These Draconian Grenadiers are Household Militia regiments that serve alongside my Knight House - House Yato. As such, they have better armor and weapons, and since Knight worlds have survived Old Night, they also have access to the far superior weapons from the Dark Age of Technology. In other words, volkite. Hence the volkite chargers and even volkite culverins, and the archeotech pistol for my Force Commander.

I plan to assemble a second squad of Grenadiers soon, and it'll be fun to field them alongside my Imperial Knights. Horus Heresy awaits! Hopefully, I can get them assembled and painted in time for Renegade next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment