About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Castellan

I bought and assembled a Canadian Castellan today. Yay! Oh, I swapped the head out for a Kasrkin head, and I think he looks a lot cooler now. I like the look of the power fist a lot more, so I opted for it over the power sword that I usually favor. And this is the result! A Canadian Castellan who leads an elite guard of Kasrkins!




Now I'm distinguishing my Cadians from my Draconians. While the Krieg models are stand ins for my Draconians because I liked the Jin Roh aesthetic for them. But because the Cadians have lost their planet, we welcomed a few regiments to make their home in Draconis III. So we have Draconians fighting under or alongside Cadians. Yay!

Cadia stands!

No comments:

Post a Comment