About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, May 20, 2022

Thousand Sons Praetor and a bunch of Skitarii

I painted my couple of random Skitarii models - a single Ironstrider Ballistarius (which I can swap to a Sydonian Dragoon) and a Serberys Sulphurhound (so that I can have one huge squad of 6 instead of being forced to divide them into 2 squads of 3 because I have 2 Alphas). Not only that, I also painted my Thousand Sons Praetor for Horus Heresy!


That was quite a bit of work, especially when my other Serberys Sulphurhound model I was using for reference snapped off and I couldn't quite glue it back together (frustratingly, I made it worse by snapping its leg when I attempted to press the ankle back into the foot). Ugh. Oh, well, at least all my Skitarii are painted now. Just left with the Traitor Guardsmen and Forgefiend, which I might paint later today, depending on what I have in the afternoon. If I do paint them, I'll update this post later rather than create a new one.

For now, just look at what I do have painted. Yay.


I also managed to paint a second Forgefiend, 7 Traitor Guardsmen and a Warpsmith today as well! Productive hobby day, I must say. YAY!


I'm thinking these guys can be used as a small Iron Warriors Patrol. Until the new codex comes out and stipulates that we can't take Cultists or Traitor Guardsmen unless we take an equal number of Legionnaires and/or Terminators, but I'll worry about it then. Let's see what tomorrow brings!

Might as well add a photo where they all have the grass.


Now the only model I have left to paint is the Warmaster Titan!

No comments:

Post a Comment