About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Imperial Knight rumors


Uh, so I was speaking to somebody from a group online, and she claims to have heard leaks. I don't think she intends for us to take it as fact, and personally I'm not sure as to the credibility of the source, so - and she literally says this herself - "don't quote me on this."

But me being me, and this being a primarily Imperial Knight blog, I just have to post about this. You know, the fun in rumors isn't about how true or accurate they are, but just to speculate and get people talking. Get people excited. I know Valrak is feeling burned out by Games Workshop's actions, and more than a few people are upset, but in times like this, it's kind of necessary to have something to look forward to, to be enthusiatic about, or excited about, you know? If you don't agree, that's fine too. I understand the burn out and exhaustion. Me, I just like playing with Knights, so I don't really care. Crusade, RTTs, GTs, as long as I get a game with my big boys, I'm happy. I'm more into the fluff and narrative aspect anyway. Ended up finished reading my Black Libary collection, and will be waiting for that Imperial Knight Assassin novel, waiting for the digital releases of Sigismund and Ahriman: Eternal (I sure as hell am not able to afford limited collections). Anyway, the rumors.

From someone in some Imperial Knight group (Damn, I just realized I should have asked her for permission to post about this, sorry...):

No leaks on durability, so we don't know if we're getting -1 damage reduction or invulnerable saves in melee, which is worrying.

Titanic Knights can give orders in the Command phase (?) to Armigers. Stuff like advance and charge.

More movement or more base attacks?

Titanic Feet to lose sweep profile, these will be going to chainswords and gauntlets like the Forge World variants. Titanic Feet probably be just base attacks, making Crusaders and Castellans weaker in melee. Maybe Valiant gets a melee attack with Thundercoil harpoon.

Melee platforms get more attacks - apparently possible to get up to 20 attacks with the Reaper chainsword by stacking with Stratagems, Traits, etc.

Probably get a damage buff to all the guns just like the Wraithknight did. Crusaders and Castellans' melee get weaker because of Titanic Feet nerf, but compensated with buffed damage to their weapons.

Again, I don't know the credibility of this source, but it's still fun to speculate and talk about them. Even if they aren't true, well...it is what it is. Knights of the Imperium, we march!

No comments:

Post a Comment