About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, February 18, 2022

Krieg

Krieg by Steve Lyons is awesome. I'm reading it right now, and this little scene made me laugh. I really enjoyed this little extract, and it ties into the whole Death Korps of Krieg memes, so I thought it would be a good idea to share it. So the Orks were attacking the trenches manned by Krieg Korpsmen and Cadians, and the stalwart Guardsmen of the Imperium successfully repelled them. In the aftermath, an Inquisitor was speaking to his Interrogator about what happened.
  1. 'The Ork attack had been repulsed," said Inquisitor Ven Bruin. "The Krieg decided to press their advantage. Two thousand went "over the top".' 'They swept across no-man's-land," he continued, 'killing any xenos stragglers they found, gaining roughly one point seven miles of ground.' 'And then?' 'And then they dug more trenches.'

Yeah, I'm loving the book so far. There's some sardonic humor in it, which makes it even better. I hope I can finish the novel as soon as possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment