About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Adeptus Titanicus Terrain

I managed to get a bunch of Adeptus Titanicus terrain toooday! Originally I wanted to hold the last game for the Crusade campaign and wrap up the events on Gydisk Sigma, but unfortunately there was a Flames of War tournament today, so there was no space for us to play any Warhammer 40,000 games. A pity because Escalation is starting next week. It kind of sucks because stage 3 is at a limbo, but I'll put it on hold for now and figure something out in the future.

Though there was no space for Warhammer 40,000 games, we managed to squeeze into a table. Without much to do except slack around, I wandered around the shop and saw this. Civitas Imperialis Sector for Adeptus Titanicus. To my amazement, I saw that it cost only $25. No, seriously. A total of 16 sprues (8 big ones and 8 small ones) for Adeptus Titanicus terrain, and the whole box only cost $25. That's one hell of a deal! I was all for it. I think it's because it has been discontinued and they're clearing stock, but hell, I'll take it.

It took me a whole day, but I succeeded in assembling a bunch of terrain. At first I followed the instruction manual and did the simple ones, but then I saw the various shapes in the box art and I got bolder, experimenting with all sorts of patterns and shapes. As a result, you can see what I have right there. A lot of weird shapes and towers. So I now have very tall hab blocks where I can hide my Knights. The whole point of getting more terrain is to get stuff to block line of sight so that I don't have to worry about Titans destroying my Knights with volcano cannons. Line of sight matters, and Titans can't shoot what they can't see. With this many terrain, I should be able to avoid getting my Knights massacred. Or so I hope.

Anyway, till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment