About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Cerastus Knight-Atrapos!

 

The Cerastus Knight-Atrapos has been announced! Forge World is releasing them and their rules! I'm getting these guys in addition to my Knights Styrix (I need to order those guys soon). I have the 40K version from Forge World, so I want a mini-sized versions of them too so that I can accurately represent my Knight House even in Adeptus Titanicus. You can check the news out on Warhammer Community!

Anyway, what do these guys have? Of course...the graviton singularity cannon!


Uh, it's only Strength 6 and 1 shot, though, which is kind of...lackluster. Yeah, you can do Coordinated Strike at potentially Strength 10 but only one shot, but...I dunno about that. That's kind of disappointing, but then again, I guess blast 3" is cool (that means 2 hits if you don't roll a miss?).


Nice to see this rule come into play for Adeptus Titanicus too! Cool! This also combos with the Knight-Atrapos's melee attack, which is exactly what I'm going to field the Knights for. Get in close, smack them with the Atrapos lascutter! Best of all, it's Fusion too! Woohoo! 8 attacks at close range from a banner of 4 dudes, with Fusion, that's gonna tear a Warlord Titan apart, never mind Warhound! And with Macro-Extinction Protocols...yeah, this is gonna be good.




It has the same defensive buffs that the Knight Styrix has, so I'm really looking forward to fielding a small banner of these guys in my Knight Household Army! A Cerastus Knight Lance of Knight Atrapos and Knight Lancers, combined with a Questoris Knight Lance of Knights Errant, Knights Crusader and Knights Styrix! I dunno if we'll ever get Knights Preceptor, but at this point I'm so spoiled by all the Knight choices I don't really care. I wonder if we'll eventually get Armiger and Dominus class Knights? Oh, and don't forget, there's still the Acastus Knight Asterius that they have yet to release. Huh.

Well, we'll see! As for me, I can't wait to expand my Knight Household!

No comments:

Post a Comment