About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Acastus Knight Porphyrion

We're getting Acastus Knight Porphyrion for Adeptus Titanicus! Pre-orders will be up this weekend, along with tons of Adeptus Titanicus stuff, and the command terminals. We have living legends from the Horus Heresy too, though I'm not that interested in them. I'm more interested in Knights. Oh, and next month's White Dwarf also has something for us who want to create our own legios. Nice!



You can check out the news on Warhammer Community, as usual.



That's not much for me to say that you don't already know. The Acastus Knights are the heaviest and largest Knight class, bigger than the Cerastus Knights and almost on par with a Warhound Titan. They have super-thick armor and super-heavy weaponry, enough to blow Titans apart. Nice!



They are 80 points base, with BS 4+, though I have no idea how many points the weapons will cost. We'll find out, I guess? The twin magna lascannons are 4 attacks each, which is really cool. Says they are paired, which means 8 shots per model? Wow. You can take one banner of each Acastus Knight, or up to 4 if you want, depending. Pretty cool, if you ask me. Heh.

Anyway, they are up for pre-orders on July 13th, so look forward to them! I'll definitely be getting them. I think. No news on the Questoris upgrade pack, though, so that one might take a bit longer.

2 comments:

  1. Lord Adiatun VarunnJuly 13, 2019 at 4:11 PM

    Titanicus aside, how are You? You feel better?

    ReplyDelete